The Department of Defense Activity Address Directory (DoDAAD)
DoDAAD Governance. The Secretary of Defense, by Agreement with the General Services Administration, administers the DoDAAD on behalf of the DoD and Federal Government. The Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (USD AT&L) delegates this responsibility to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Supply Chain Integration (DASD, SCI), through the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics & Materiel Readiness (ASD L&MR). The Defense Logistics Management Standards Office (DLMSO) is chartered by DASD SCI to chair a Process Review Committee (PRC) for the Administration of the DoDAAD, with participation by all stakeholder DoD Components and Federal Agencies.
DoDAAD Search. To perform a search of the DoDAAD, use the following links:
- Single Search of the DoDAAD with a known DoDAAC or RIC (open access)
- Transaction Services Web Portal (requires setup of an account w/a PKI device or certificate)
- DoDAAD PRC Members (CAC Restricted). Members of the PRC are formally appointed by their respective Components/Agencies to represent their Components’/Agency’s DoDAAD equities (per DODM 4140.01, Volume 8, enclosure 3, paragraph 2.a.(3)).
- DLM 4000.25, Volume 6, Chapter 2. The DoDAAD Policy and Procedures.
- SOP for the DoDAAD Update Application . How-to guide for CSPs/Monitors to make changes to DoDAACs and RICs.
- DoDAAD Series Table . List of how the DoDAAD is divided up by Service/Agency.
- DoDAAD Major Command (MAJCOM) Codes . Major Command/Bureau code list.
- Common Government-Wide Accounting Classification (CGAC) Codes . CGAC list based on OMB A-11 Appendix C Table.
- Sub-Tier . Sub-Tier list based on OMB requirements.
- DoDAAC Assignment Logic . A table of the business rules CSPs use to properly construct their DoDAACs.
- DoDAAD Data Elements . Table of data elements and definitions
- DoDAAC Authority Codes . Table of Authority codes and what each means.
- DoDAAD Batch Transaction Formats . Legacy batch transaction formats.
- DoDAAD Unique Processing Rules . DoDAAC unique processing rules by Service.
- GENC Country Code List (note: Switched to GENC standard on April 1, 2014). Current list of country codes used in the DoDAAD.
- Country Code List Change Log . Historical list of country code changes. This list is no longer maintained.
- U.S. Army: AR 725-50
- U.S. Navy: NAVSO P-1000-2-5
- U.S. Air Force: AFI 24-230
- U.S. Marine Corps:
- U.S. Coast Guard: COMDTINST M4000.2
- Defense Logistics Agency: DLAI 1401
- Defense Information Systems Agency: DISA Instruction 270-50-10
- Federal Property Management Regulations (FPMR)
DoDAAD Changes. To add, modify or delete a DoDAAC or RIC, contact your Service/Agency DoDAAD Central Service Point (CSP) in the listings found below. If you are a contractor, you must address your requirement to the government representative for the DoD Component with which you have the contract, who will contact the appropriate DoDAAD CSP.
- DoDAAD Central Service Points (Public Access)
- DoDAAD Central Service Points (CAC Restricted)
- DoDAAD Monitors (CAC Restricted)
- GSA Activity Address Code (AAC) Contact List
- DoDAAD PRC Representative Appointment Letter Template
- CSP and Monitor Appointment Letter Template
- Monthly Metrics: Report
- DoDAAD Training Module
- Single Query: Query the DoDAAD for a single DoDAAC or RIC
- Enhanced Query: Query and download DoDAACs/RICs (CAC and SAR required)
- CAGE: The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) website provides a standalone solution to search for foreign and domestic entity's CAGE information.
- DoDAAD Standard Entry Form and Instructions:
Next Committee Meeting
Date: July 13, 2016
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST
Agenda: DoDAAC PRC Agenda/Briefings
Minutes: Minutes for July 13, 2016 PRC Meeting
Meet Me Line: 301-909-7351, Access Code: 35201272
Location: DLA HQ, Rm 1801
Meeting Survey Form
Previous meeting minutes are on the archives page.